Blake Koch Goes “PINK” at NASCAR’s Hometrack: The No. 8 LeafFilter Gutter Protection hauler will travel 33-miles this weekend to NASCAR’s hometrack, Charlotte Motor Speedway. Blake Koch will be behind the wheel of the pink LeafFilter Gutter Protection Camry this weekend, in support of Breast Cancer Awareness. With four previous starts at the 1.5-mile oval, Koch will carry the names of family members of LeafFilter employees who have battled breast cancer. Koch is looking to improve upon his best finish of 18th at Charlotte Motor Speedway this weekend.
Koch’s thoughts on Charlotte Motor Speedway: “This weekend’s race at Charlotte Motor Speedway is a huge race for our LeafFilter Gutter Protection team. We are running a pink, Breast Cancer Awareness paintscheme this weekend to recognize family member’s of LeafFilter employees who have battled Breast Cancer. These names are riding along on my Toyota Camry this weekend, including my mom’s name.”
No. 8 LeafFilter Gutter Protection Camry: Crew Chief Nick Hutchins and the No. 8 crew will unload chassis No. 503 for the 300-mile race. This chassis’ last run was at Darlington Raceway.
LeafFilter Gutter Protection of Charlotte: LeafFilter Gutter Protection’s office in Cornelius, NC services North Carolina and South Carolina. For your FREE estimate, visit www.leaffilter.com for more information.
– This will mark Koch’s 143rd career NASCAR XFINITY Series start
– Blake Koch will make two appearances at the LeafFilter Gutter Protection Display in the CMS FanZone
- Thursday, October 8th from 1PM until 1:30PM
- Friday, October 9th from 2:15PM until 2:45PM
– Blake Koch will be signing autographs at the NASCAR XFINITY Series Autograph session on Friday, October 9th from 1:15PM until 2:00PM
Career Stats at Charlotte Motor Speedway
NXS: Starts: 4 Laps: 480 Best Finish: 18th