Blake Koch Prepared to Turn Left and Right: This weekend marks the first road course race in 2015 for the NASCAR XFINITY Series. With only eight road course starts across his 133 career starts in NXS, Koch is excited and ready to turn left and right this weekend. Koch has three previous starts at Watkins Glen and has turned 90 laps.
Koch’s thoughts on Watkins Glen International: “Watkins Glen is such a fun track for us to drive at. Road Courses are challenging, but I have been preparing for road courses on simulators. My team has put together a great Toyota Camry for this weekend’s race. I can’t thank LeafFilter Gutter Protection enough for their continued support.”
No. 8 LeafFilter Gutter Protection Camry: Crew Chief Matt Lucas and the No. 8 crew will unload chassis No. 42 for the 82-lap race. This chassis’ last run was at Dover International Speedway.
LeafFilter Gutter Protection Rochester: LeafFilter Gutter Protection’s office in Henrietta, NY services Northern and Western New York. For your FREE estimate, visit www.leaffilter.com for more information.
– This will mark Koch’s 134th career NASCAR XFINITY Series start
– Blake Koch will celebrate his 30th birthday on Friday, August 7th
– Blake Koch will be signing autographs at the NASCAR XFINITY Series Autograph Session on Friday from 5:15PM until 6:00PM
– Blake Koch will be at the New York State Tent at 9:30AM on Saturday, August 8th
– Blake Koch will be at the Budweiser Tavern in Turn 1 at 10:15AM on Saturday